This week we talk about our trip to LFNW. We discuss the new budget-friendly Dell Precision laptops shipping with Ubuntu, the Ubuntu Developer Desktop Survey, the most power efficient Ubuntu flavour and Mark Shuttleworth’s views on the Ubuntu Desktop. We discuss Pine64’s updates for May 2019, Easy Anti Cheat for Linux and the new Windows Terminal.
In this week’s show:
- We discuss what we’ve been up to recently:
- We discuss the community news:
- We mention some events:
- OggCamp 2019 – call for papers: October 19 to 20 of October 2019 – Machester, UK.
- We discuss the news:
- Pine64 – May 2019 News
- Easy Anti Cheat for Linux on pause. Since recording this episode Epic Games released a statement that Easy Anti-Cheat is actually still supported for Linux.
- Microsoft announces Windows Terminal and WSL 2
- Image taken from Superfrog published in 1993 for the Amiga by Team17.
That’s all for this week! You can listen to the Ubuntu Podcast back catalogue on YouTube. If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to email@example.com or Tweet us or Toot us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
- Join us in the Ubuntu Podcast Telegram group.